Icici Fixed Deposit Rates
|Interest Rate (%p.a.)
There is the number of required documents that are necessary for opening the fixed deposit.
- Adhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
How to open a fixed deposit?
There are two methods present to open an FD. One is online, and other is offline. Both the ways are effective and secure, and you can opt any of these methods according to your convenience.
- In this method, you will be able to open an FD without stepping into the bank. You can follow these steps to open deposit successfully.
- Open your preferred bank's official website and log in with your net banking details that are provided by your bank.
- Now you will be redirected to the home page, and there you will see a section of deposit schemes.
- Under that section, you will find an option of e-fixed deposit.
- Click on that option and then choose the right type of scheme and then click proceed.
- Then you will be given an online form to fill.
- Complete all the steps and submit the form successfully.
- That's all, your FD is opened.
- In case if you are not confident in internet banking then there is another option available in which you have to visit the bank branch with the required documents.
- There are some steps given which can help you to open this scheme.
- When you enquire regarding the opening of FD, then you will be given a form.
- You now fill that form wholly and correctly.
- Once you complete the form, you will now require to make a set of documents and self-attach them.
- Now the bank executive will verify your application form and the set of documents.
- After the verification process, your fixed deposit account will be opened.